“Great Location, Nice Staff, Authentic Breakfast,Great Rate,Everything within Walking distance,Loved it!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cabo San Lucas
Comfort Inn Los Cabos
Ranked #63 of 70 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2011

After 4 days at the Hilton resort, we were looking for some local flavor before we returned home. Our friends booked a room at a hotel on the marina for $179 a night. They had a view, however, we were never in our rooms. The staff at the Comfort Inn were great. This Inn is where the local business people stay. The rooms are simple and clean. 1 block off the main st. 5 min walk to the marina. We felt safe and welcomed. Our breakfast was made on the spot, traditional Mexican. The rate was the best, our car was safe and sound. If you are OK with simple , this is the spot. If you are high maintenance, do as our fiends did spend the $179 a night and return home with empty pockets. We got the best deal!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank zwasso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Chapala, Mexico
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Clean, remodeled and modern style rooms. We enjoyed the stay there.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
pittsburgh
Reviewed April 1, 2010

We flew in a day prior to our resort reservations and wanted something cheap, downtown, safe, close to everything, and clean.

We were very happy with the Comfort Inn. A few steps from the Cabo Wabo, Happy Ending, Marina, and very inexpensive (use AAA card!). The money we saved by not going to the Tesoro paid for drinks and dinner, and since we had a free breakfast, we also saved money there. In all, we probably saved $50 by not going to the Tesoro.

The good:
1. Check-in was easy, no rip offs, no timeshare sales.
2. The pool area was extremely nice and very clean. We were surprised. There were people cleaining it all day. The whole place was treated very nicely.
3. At check-in they gave us the password for the free Internet. Not bad, considering resorts charge up to $20 per day.
4. Close walk to everything downtown.
5. Free breakfast (not incredible, but free)
6. Great staff. Got a cab for us when we headed for our resort

The kind of bad:
1. The room was nothing but stucco walls, a TV and phone. It may have been redone recently, but it was pretty dark inside the room. The bathroom was reminiscent of the old college days staying at a very cheap hotel.
2. After about 4pm the pool area didn't get any sun.
3. The bed was extremely uncomfortable.

Overall, it was a great way to start the trip cheaply (the earlier flight saved us $700, so this was a great way to spend our travel day)

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank right-here-i-say
Los Angeles
Reviewed November 17, 2009

The staff were among the most accomodating hosts that I have ever encountered. The facilities were clean and very comfortable! Great Pool! Great deal for your money! Very close to Marina.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank StewKim
Los Angeles
Reviewed October 21, 2009

My friend recommended me to this hotel because he stays here all the time when he visits Cabo. So I gave it a try and you know what... I had a great experience. It has everything you need within walking distance. No need for cabs or rental cars, so save money and spend it on other things like shopping. It's close to the fishing marina, shopping stores, nice restaurants, and famous night clubs. I chartered a boat with some friends in the marina and enjoyed the fishing. We caught the great colorful fish called Mahi Mahi's. While I was out fishing with the boys the wives enjoyed the walks through town visiting the local shops and restaurants. They liked the large mall that was close by to cool off during the afternoons.

The hotel was clean and very presentable and had all the amenities you need. I felt very comfortable walking around the place. The hotel rooms were very spacious and the maids did a top notch job cleaning our rooms. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful as we asked them numerous questions about where to go and what to do. You know all the typical tourist questions. You have to try this place it's a great place to stay. If I can sum it up I'd say "Great price, best location, friendly staff, good food and safe area." You can't ask for more.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank rockcod7
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 6, 2009

I don't understand how/why this place is possibly #18 in all the hotels in Cabo. I will admit that the staff was somewhat friendly and the place looks decent from outside. However, we got the "nicest" room they had available and it was like an (for lack of a better term) army barracks. I was literally scared to stay in there. The bathroom was disgusting and not very clean at all. So we dropped our things and got the hell out of there only to find that it's not in a great location at all.

We spent as much time away from that place as possible and in the morning when I went down to get breakfast (which is stated to be open until 11 or 12 for kids staying with the cabospringbreak.com company) it was closed by 9 and I was laughed at for asking. Not only disappointed but when returning to my room there were 5 mexican dudes standing outside my door trying to "holler" at me as I tried to get back into my room (thank god my boyfriend was still asleep). Of course this one time, my key doesn't work. I had to go back twice to get it fixed.

Above all the "pool-side bar" is a complete joke, no one was even in there serving pretty much the entire time we stayed there (thank god only one night). And the place was a ghost-town (besides the scary mexicans waiting for me outside my door).

So I just have a few words, Over-priced, Scary, Unsanitary, Very noisy, Unwelcoming, Indescribably location.

Hope your experience is better than ours was. Good Luck!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed March 13, 2009

Look, it's fine if you just want cheap. The location is fine and it's clean enough and secure. But even then, given the severe current downturn in tourism in Cabo, there are much better deals right now. Right next door is a LOVELY little family-run hotel whose cheapest rooms are 2/3 the price of the Comfort Inn with much more charm and character. If I tell you the name of it you might think I own the place. I stayed one night at the clean, but crummy and deserted Comfort Inn, and then moved next door and it was SO MUCH NICER! I got this beautiful roof-top king room with private patio and jacuzzi for $130/night. The queen rooms were only $58 double occ. during the high season in March!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple