The Sheraton Hacienda is a great resort! We stayed for 7 nights in early June. The staff were very nice, and all three concierges were amazing. They helped us plan all of our activities (dune buggies and snorkeling in Cabo Pulmo recommended) and line up a series of outstanding dinners (Flora Farms and Casiano's). The food on site is good, but the prices are very high. Much higher then surrounding area. The shining star is Girasoles de la Hacienda. There all you can eat breakfast is reasonably priced ($15) and includes unlimited ordering from the menu - food is excellent. Pitihayas was also good.
We found the beach very swimmable, and the large waves made it fun. Little kids would have problems.
The grounds and location are perfect. Would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas