I'm a Starwood guy. This is not an average Sheraton or even Sheraton vacation property. The grounds are very nice, and well maintained. Everything is clean, the rooms, the linens, and the pools. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms, especially the bathrooms are more what I would expect in the Westin part of the chain. The restaurants are spendy but clean and decent food. The whole place operates on a dollar economy. This is a resort, a little American oasis, not really Mexico. On the plus side, you can drink water from the tap.
The beach is nice but the surf is a little much, especially if you have little kids. it actually isn't bad to swim in but it would toss a child around.
It's well worth it to rent a car and get out and explore. Cabo is very safe and the worst thing you have to contend with are annoying hawkers, very iffy directions and mile markers and drunk kids in the spring break area of CSL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas