Really? Marriott Rewards, Hilton Rewards and even airplanes now offer this courtesy to their customers. We rented two rooms for 10 night...and no free wifi?! Three other families were talking about it at the pool and commenting also what a rip off! The manager wouldn't budge. We stayed at the Starwood St. Regis in Deer Valley - they comped the wifi! Not that we are on vacation to use wifi - but everything we did we needed our email confirmation etc. They give you 30 minutes in the lobby free each day but who wants to haul their laptop to the lobby and back again to their room. So silly especially when travel is a luxury in this economy. Have to tip my hat to other reward programs rather than Starwood.
The place is nice - not the cheapest - not the finest but very good. We've stayed at the Hilton too and found it a bit more staff friendly. Didn't have many other major problems...a bit crowded and in a noiser spot but overall a good hotel.
If I could give it 3 1/2 I would due to the overages for fees!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas