I whent here for 5 nights with my wife and 5yrs old child.
Spacious rooms with ocean view bath.
Beautiful turquoise swimming pools and jacuzzi.
An oasis in an extremely hot and dry land.
A morning walk on the beach at sunrise was nice.
If you go early, you may find a surprise washed upon the beach.
They have several restaurants, serving delicious authentic Mexican food to prime steak and mouth watering fresh seafood.
You need to rent a car to get around Cabo.
I also went to see Westin, well designed hotel built along a cliff.
But I thought Sheraton was more family friendly.
Don't forget stand by their shops. They sell good mexican designed goods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas