We stayed there for 3 nights in early Decemeber. Well, we booked an ocean view room ( room 3323). The ocean view was distant with majority of scenery of a golf court. The bed was comforfy and the room was spacious. The wall and ceiling were thin though. We heard thing from the outside but the worst was the women staying upstair wear her high heel walking back and forth all night! We changed room to 3224 next morning. The view was similar but there was sewage smell coming out from the toilet that we did not aware of in the very beginning. We did not change our room again as we only stay for 2 more nights.
The food and drinks were great in De Cortez Restaturant. Frankly speaking, I don't think the food is expensive. Partly because we had $200 credit and partly this was the reasonable rate in a four stars resort. The breakfast in Tomatoes was not so great, with limit variety and the fruits were not as sweet as they should be.
The beach was magnificent. Fine white sand, clear sky and the ocean, you are going to love walking on the beach. The down side was there were so many people in the resort. Some were inconsiderate and speaking and playing song loud.
Finally was about the transportation. The hotel offered $ 10 round trip per person to downtown which was worth a visit. The price to and from airport was very expensive. The only taxi company in the airport ask for USD 80. We took the shared van which cost $ 16 per person. On our way back to the airport, we were told by the hotel staff the only way was taxi and it cost USD 48. We took it but it seemed to me there should be another option when reviewing tripadvisor. So be careful with the trap of the overprice taxi offer by the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas