Had a ocean front villa (under $200 per night) and the view was amazing. Great value, great beach, good pools and grounds and overall a better hotel than I expected.
Downside was I thought the food and drinks were expensive. Maybe it is the current dismal $USD, I dont know. Cabo across the board seems more expensive than it should be.
There are rotating drink specials and happy hours acorss the 6 or 7 bars so if you are diligent and dont mind walking the property, you can grab 2 for 1 on beers, margs, other cocktails and food specials pretty much the entire day. There was also a great breakfast/brunch buffet everyday that was well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas