Spent two weeks overlooking the Sea of Cortez from this beautifully maintained resort. The staff were all very friendly and the pools were awesome. Girasoles restaurant have the best serving staff I have experienced anywhere and they are always warm and welcoming. The all you can eat breakfast is worth the 16.50USD and they never charged for our 8 year old son to share our morning meals.
We pre-booked the airport shuttle pickup (80usd) return for 2 adults and 1 child and then booked our car rental online and got the cheaper rate.
The only real complaints we had was the cost of food at the hotels was expensive, and we were not able to check into our room until we were taken aside for the 'timeshare' sell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Grand Los Cabos, Hacienda del Mar captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas