“Cabo San Lucas, Baja - CasaGranFiesta.com - Clint Suvegas”

Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
Book In Advance
More Info
$85.00*
and up
Sunset Dinner Cruise in Cabo San Lucas
Ranked #19 of 109 things to do in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Our 10 day stay this year at this Cabo vacation home (CasaGranFiesta.com) was undoubtedly one of the finest vacation experiences my wife and I have ever had and the host Clint Suveges surely made it possible. What was perhaps most important and enjoyable to us was that all we needed or wanted for our entire stay was amply provided in the home. Although we certainly liked heading down a few times into the city for shopping, restaurants and attractions, we primarily enjoyed just staying in the home relaxing, cooking our own meals and enjoying all its amenities. In addition, the surrounding neighborhood in this uniquely scenic area is stunning and made our daily walks to the secret beach, children's playground and other parts of the community an inspiring and remarkable experience. As we have a large family and have been wanting to all get together somewhere for a first-time vacation reunion, this home would be our first choice to come to. Thank you all again.

There are newer reviews for Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Clint Suveges is a great host & CasaGranFiesta.com in Cabo San Lucas is a great place to stay with a private pool, hot tub, & a private beach just a few minute walk away. The house has full amenities and makes it is a great place to have a family vacation/reunion.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Casagranfiesta.com was amazing and indescribably gorgeous, thank you Clint Suveges!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt like I was in a dream while staying at Casa Gran Fiesta. This house is immaculate and the private pool, jacuzzi, beautiful scenery, stunning rooms, and pure perfection of this property made my visit to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico complete and an experience I will never forget!!! I will definitely be back soon :)

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Casagranfiesta owned by Clint Suveges. This house is stunning and filled with more than enough amenities for a relaxation filled vacation. The house is clean and beautifully maintained. The garden is filled with gorgeous plants and a great swimming pool. The kitchen provides enough space for a large group to cook and dine. The beds are comfortable and everything was cozy in the living rooms. The house is up a hill but makes for great exercise to and from the marina and beaches. The Pedregal beach is a quick walk and is also beautiful.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

If you are looking for a special night out this is a great restaurant to go to Right on the pacific ocean excellent fish meat or shell fish very romantic - must make a reservation

1  Thank JKriens