Great resort. My boyfriend and I are in our late 20s stayed in Pacifica for a week in Sep. This resort is definitely the best one we ever stayed in. As many of the reviews said the ground are spectacular and very nicely kept. Staff is incredibly friendly. Service is great.
Timeshare: We got our package through resort opportunities and had to listen to the timeshare presentation. The presentation was not bad at all. We actually enjoyed it. It was a great tour of the sister property Sunset Beach which is absolutely gorgeous. We weren’t pressured at all and it only took 90 min. We said we weren’t interested in purchasing one and that was it. Plus we got food and spa credits.
Sister Resorts: When staying at Pacifica you can use all its sister resorts which we thought was great because all of Pueblo Bonito properties are very different and you get to have variety. Pacifica is located on a non swim-able beach however two of its sister properties are located on the beach where swimming is permitted. So it was a nice option. They are located a short shuttle ride away. (Shuttles are free and run every hour). Sunset Beach has an infinity pool that is absolutely amaizing.
Definitely recommend it!
Although we though Pacifica was by far the best of all Pueblo Bonito resorts.
Tip: Take some coffee and tea bags with you. They have a coffee maker but it costs $3 for each. We found the cheapest bottled water was in the deli. The best and most reliable restaurant was The Bistro at the Sunset Beach. Great steak.
Overall we had the best time in Cabo. We loved it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos