The Pacifica provided the most romantic, incredible vacation I've ever had in my life - I was so sad to leave!!! It's impossible not to feel relaxed at this place, the entire resort creates a peaceful ambiance that lends itself perfectly to a calming, romantic getaway. I think my boyfriend and I were the youngest ones there (we're both in our early 20s), but I really feel like this place is perfect for people of any age that are looking to relax poolside with a few pina coladas rather than pound shots among a ton of crazy drunkards. We mozied into town twice to have some drinks and do a little shopping, but after a bit we'd find ourselves wanting to head back to our little paradise resort. Such an amazing "home" to come back to. And the fact that we were EXCITED that Hurricane Henrietta did us a nice little favor by forcing us to stay for 2 more days definitely says something about the place, dontcha think? :)
P.S. Yes, the tempura shrimp tacos at the pool bar ARE as good as everyone says. We ate them EVERY day for lunch!! I am now on a mission to learn how to make them at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos