My husband and I spent a week at the Pacifica for our 30th anniversary. We took advantage of the $299 for 7nights Resort Opportunities deal. It was a week of total relaxation!
PROS: friendly staff, very good poolside food and service, roar of the ocean so close by, room with a beautiful view (we had asked for a higher floor but none were available - we ended up in a corner room on the first floor - just gorgeous!), wonderfully maintained grounds, nice spa treatments - loved the beach hut couples massage, fire pits at night - great place for lounging
CONS: housekeeping staff was not very thorough, food at Siempre restaurant was bland and expensive, the beach - though wide - did not stretch out long enough for long beach walks, ocean is non-swimmable, timeshare presentation was much longer than 90 minutes even though we did not buy (but for the $299 price we paid for a week at the hotel it was worth it)
The distance to town did not bother us - we liked the feeling of being away from the city. However, the taxis were expensive ($10 to the marina, $20 to Sunset da Mona Lisa) to go in town for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos