· Got free 7 nights stay from AE (from family cruise last year)
· Transportation – $16.25 from airport to hotel w/Transcabo, booked online. Good. Booked return shuttle at hotel a day ahead, $16 departs (10:30/12:45 etc) 4 times a day.
· Shuttle to Sunset, no ticket needed. If going to Rose, get ticket directly from Pacifica. When arriving at Rose, get ticket from lobby so you are well planned. Shuttle service is great and I don’t find it inconvenient at all.
· Hotel ground – beautiful and serene as other mentioned.
· Service – excellent as mentioned.
· Yes they are nickel and dime. I did get some fruits/water/snacks from Walmart.
· Deli at Sunset is great, not too expensive but adequate.
· Room service is cheap comparing to other resort - $24 for sea bass dish, with vege/bread, not bad. Pool restaurant is excellent, closed at 7:00 p.m. though. Not expensive. Tried Siempra for breakfast, eggs benedicts is not good, others (fruits/wheat bread/eggs) are fine.
· Pool is great. Hot tub not hot enough. Hotel activities are great, especially the cooking class. There are cocktail and tequila class but didn’t have time.
· Beach is serene – crushing waves, beautiful sunset, saw dolphins and jumping rays. Rented cabana for 1 hr ($20) it’s great. $85 get you a full day.
· Spa – Swedish message is great, don’t like scrub – the room is too cold; facial is okay. You get to use the gym and hot/cold tub and steam room is you have spa service. Gym is adequate but no windows, look cheap. Spa service is good but facilities are not impressive, comparing to other 5 stars spa resorts. Normal price is $120 for 50 min. Have special package.
· Timeshare – I traveled single for 7 nights, so I opt to have the presentation. Got $200 restaurants credit, $100 spa (I need to pay $50) and 1 Land-end tour. At the end of the tour, I paid $62 for another $100 spa credit. You may plan ahead for other activities and purchase there – deep discount. Good breakfast, no pressure as I mentioned many times about my job security and not willing to make commitment.
· La Nao at Sunset – no good. Fellow travelers highly recomm. Frida. Bistro is good and moderately priced.
· 1 trip to Walmart – well worth it – great pastries, salsa, fruits, essential stuffs
· 1 trip to Cabo Pulmo – great $79 + $2, picked up at hotel.
· 1 day to town – Gorde Lele is quite a walk from Rose (Medano Beach is lovely though), Auromura (?) or Super Plaza (super market, you pass it when going to Gordo, it is lovely and cheap) Senior Sweets have 2 for 1 drinks from 12 – 7, plus 2 free chicken wings, plus free phone call (wireless phone in their comfi chair). SS also has good exchange rate, I paid big US bill and gets Peso change, rate is $1.38ish as compared to hotel $1.2 I didn’t spend that much so didn’t care to do ATM or bank.
· Saw lots of day spa in town - $30 for 50 min. Will try next time.
· Thanks for all the tips, hope you found this helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos