My husband and I stayed here for the first few nights of our honeymoon in Cabo. From the moment we arrived we were totally impressed!!! The atmosphere is so relaxing and welcoming! We loved every minute of our stay here! While the hotel was pretty full, there was never an abundance of people at the pool or elsewhere! The cheesecake sold in the little cafe on the bottom floor for about $4 a slice (LARGE slice) is by far the best I have ever tasted - I think we had 3 pieces while we were there for 3 days! The food at the pool is great and almost cheaper than going out to eat in town!! We loved all the amenities in and around the resort. This is the only place in Cabo that you will not find anyone on the beaches trying to sell you stuff! It is so peaceful and quite! One morning I woke up and sat out on our porch (all rooms are ocean view) and watched the sunrise, it is definately something I will remember and cherish the rest of my life. The price of this hotel is amazing - when we stayed in town at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar it was only about $25-30 a night cheaper than this one, yet we HATED the Sheraton and would have willingly paid the extra money to return to here!! It's a little piece of paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos