Had the best trip ever this last week at the Pacifica. Not only was it clean and beautiful there but I believe the wonderful staff really made the stay our best. The first day was chilly and found beach and around pools too cool. The high winds off the Pacific was blowing lounge cushions all over but we found refuge in the hot tub area that had a nice glass wall around it and stayed comfortable in the sun. The rest of the week, everyday, after a fabulous breakfast at Siempre we could lay in the chairs on the beach, take time in hot tub, then move to one of the 2 heated pools to lay in sun and swim. Of course, the waiters were there to take the drink/food orders. Food was very good and price reasonable. We never had a problem finding lounge chairs anywhere all week. It was busy but never crowded. It seemed over 70 percent of people there were aged 20 to 30. Everyone quiet and reserved and background music very low key. We only made three trips ($10 cab ride each way) into CSL all week. Turned out to be a good thing not renting a car.
Except for the few times in town, we ate all meals at Siempre, the onsite restaurant. Service, food presentation, and quality were just awesome. It was never crowded. As far as cost, prices were within reason for first class. Drinks begin at 30 pesos (fresh juices at breakfast, at 40 pesos-Wow!) Breakfast prices ran from 75 pesos to aound 120 pesos. Dinner appetizer/salad could be 220 pesos and entrees the highest was 350 pesos for steaks.
The room was not the biggest but very adequate. The bed/pillows were very comfortable. We got an extra pair of pillows because we read instead of Tv. All appointments, furniture,fixtures very nice.
I cannot say enough how nice, hard working, and welcoming the staff was.
The wife is ready to return. I think we had better do it soon before prices catch up with the quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos