We have just returned from a week at the Pacifica and it exceeded our expectations in every way! We stumbled upon this jewel by the sea on line and were offered a very inexpensive week's visit if we agreed to yes...you guessed it! Attend a timeshare presentation! This was my first time in Mexico and it felt like we were in the "timeshare presentation" capitol of the world! So we arrived, not exactly sure what to expect. The entrance is grand and sets the tone for the experience of the stay...sedate and stunning. Pacifica is definately the place to go if you crave quiet, simple elegance, eager to please staff and the beauty of the sea. You can walk and walk the beach without even passing anyone. By the way, the beach is fantastic to walk, sit on and simply take in the wonder of it all. They do warn you repeatedly about the danger of the water which I did not find annoying as other reviews stated but rather sweet and endearing. Pool areas are fantastic. We lunched at the pool every day (We thought the pool food was wonderful)and split a meal which then was quite reasonable. Drinks are expensive but this is an exquisite resort so what would one expect? We packed a suitcase of "beverages" and enjoyed them most of the time. Our room attendant, upon our request, graciously emptied our room bar out for the week so we could store our own drinks in it.
Speaking of beverages, we brought a small coffee pot, coffee and creamer so we could have our coffee on our balcony each morning. (I believe the suites had coffee makers but not the rooms.) We never ate at the restaurant because it did not fit our budget. On Valentine's day it was a special menu at $90.00 per person. The little gift/coffee/pastry shop on the lower level has fantastic home-made treats. I suggest buying a creme brulee filled brownie, taking it up to your room and enjoy it with coffee and amaretto! Also, the beach at sunset was a spiritual experience. If you care to make it a culinary one as well, go to the Sunset deli, buy a bottle of wine, bread, cheese and meat and enjoy it on a blanket brought from home! We did not rent a car but instead depended on the shuttle service to the Sunset and then Rose to get around. This worked fine as long as you wern't on a tight time schedule. We took a cab once I think and walked alot which was good for us! Be sure and visit Baja Cantina in the marina. The food was fantastic and very reasonable! Geraldo was our "star" at the front desk also Angelos, a hostess at the timeshare desk was wonderful. Brenda and Omar, recreation directors were awesome and we did the water arobics one day. After completion, the whole class was awarded a drink from the swim-up bar. We found that all of the staff are so happy to talk to you, do anything for you and in general there to make you happy. My husband is a major extrovert so we've come home with a bunch of new friends in Cabo! By the way the timeshare presentation to tour the Montecristo Estates was very low-key (Ashley was a great sales guy) They definately want you to buy and who wouldn't want to come back to this amazing place? Don't hesitate to do this to experience any of the Bonito resorts because I'm convinced that this company has "spectacular" written over each of it's properties! Gee...I guess you're wondering if we'd go back. In a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos