My husband and I just returned from our 5 day/4night stay at this resort. Ahhh, the lavender smell when you enter the front doors to the lobby is heavenly! Then you're greeted with a cold glass of bubbly while checking in. Very nice touch! We were asked if we were interested in touring the resort and villas (hint: this is a trap for the timeshare presentation), but we kindly declined. It was nice that they weren't pushy about it.
The pool side food is decent, but the ceviche is outstanding! My mouth is watering as I think about the ceviche Mazatlan style. Blanca provided awesome poolside service.The food at Siempre was good, but the organic pork porter house was divine! I even licked my fingers when no one was looking. My husband greatly enjoyed the surf and turf. Service can be a little slow for dinner, but worth the wait. Definitely order an appetizer, enjoy some of the bread (the multigrain was my favorite), and have a drink. What's the rush? You're on vacation. Take in the ambience. Oh yes, and remember to make reservations to guarantee you eat dinner when you would like.
We had nightly drinks at the Partidos bar (the bar stays open until midnight). We enjoyed great service and good laughs with the 2 bartenders, Ofelia and Moises! We also checked out the spa and had a couples massage. It's a must when on vacation and in need of some R & R. You can't swim at the beach due to the current, but can hang out there. We opted to hang out by the pool instead because the beach felt much too hot. The temperature of the pool water is perfect at anytime of the day.
Overall, this is a lovely resort. There are only a couple of things that keep me from giving it an "excellent" rating:
1. Rooms need a little more attention to detail in terms of cleaning. There was hair on the bathroom floor when we arrived, as if the room hadn't been swept, but overall the room was clean.
2. Wish there were more food options available throughout the day which don't require having to sit down and order or needing to order off the menu. Ready-made meals at the deli, such as salads or sandwiches, would be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos