I stayed at Pacifica for 4 days and 3 nights. When you get your 'all inclusive' wrist band, keep in mind they will also try to get you to attend a timeshare presentation at the Sunset property just up the hill. It was worth it because they pretty much offered 2 free activities to attend a 90 minute presentation, but you have to be a stickler for wrapping them up in 90 minutes otherwise they will go on and on.
The rooms have a mold/mildew type smell to them, and the room definitely has some wear and tear. The bed was somewhat comfortable but the decorative pillows had a really weird mildewy smell to them, as did the comforter(the type of smell clothes have when you have left them in the washing machine too long and instead of rewashing them you just dry them). The shower doesn't drain well while you're showering so there's a pool of dirty water on your feet as you clean yourself. Make sure to hold the toilet lever down until everything flushes, otherwise it will not flush.The ac was set to 69, but never got the room really cold. The hotel is somewhat secluded and it was nice to not have children running around (as this is an adult only resort). Room service takes a long time and the food is cold/not fresh when it arrives. The resort is in a U shape so essentially all the rooms have some type of "view" of the ocean. If you pay for an upgrade for ocean view its not worth it. No free local calls, so have the concierge make your calls/reservations for activities for you. The wifi works all around the property so that was a plus. We ate at the poolside restaurant for lunch one of the days, and the food quality is like a step down from bowling alley food(mind you the same food is offered for room service). It pretty much fits the quality of food you would expect at an all inclusive(no so great). We ate lunch at Siempre one of the days and the food there was a little better but still not so great. One night we made reservations for Siempre and the dinner quality was A+. Prime rib, rib eye, risotto, definitely better quality. Breakfast at Siempre is pretty decent, the Sunday brunch is by far the best as there is fresh seafood, breakfast items, as well as lunch items. The Paella is to die for! We went for lunch one day at the Sunset property Bistro restaurant, and the food quality was better there. Ordering alcoholic beverages at any location equals watered down juice with bottom shelf liquor. You have to specifically ask for the 'known' name brand liquor otherwise your drink will be made with random no name liquor and taste like juice. We had drinks in the bar that is next to the lobby area and we had a great time. Moises was awesome! So was Ofelia! Wish the bar had better music though, as there is only one music station. The shuttles to other properties take some time to arrive so that's a little annoying, its almost like you can get there quicker if you hail a taxi.
Overall, the property is large, the rooms are mediocre and the food is decent depending on where you eat. I would not give this resort a 4 or 4.5 star, I think it's more along the 3- 3.5 range. It's quiet, adult only and the staff are relatively friendly. If I were to return to Cabo, I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos