2nd time in Pacifica! First time was our honeymoon. After going there for the first time, every other adults-only, relaxing hotel we´ve visited has been put into scrutiny and inevitably compared to Pacifica. Why? The ambience as you walk through their doors, the smell of lavender and very slight vanilla, the incredibly kind and friendly service from everyone, the peacefully and minimalistic architecture and lanscaping meticulosly planned for feeling in a paradise blended into Cabo´s beautiful ocean and desert. Also, I promise every meal we had was absolutely delicious.
A highlight in our trip was jogging uphill through the Quivra golf roadways all the way to the top of the mountain and light house. Also trying the delicious Asian restaurant from Pueblo Bonito Sunset, as well as Frida´s Restaurant. I love Frida´s there is an amazing Pianist playing as you eat the most delicious mexican meal in such an elegant place.
At PAcifica the service from Leopoldo, Cesar, Jorge, Frang and the Sushi Chef Gustavo, was outstandig. I hope to come back very soon!! Congratulations for keeping up your quality standards throughout the years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos