Being a seasoned traveler and critical reviewer, there are always nits that one could pick at... but overall, our week long stay at Pacifica was pretty amazing (with my wife and another couple). Yes, you cannot swim in the ocean, but the powerful Pacific waves crashing on the beach combined with the "piped in Spa-like music" causes instant relaxation and a sense of calm. Throw in the minimalist desert cacti-based plantings, the geometric sand designs and the great views from our top floor balcony and it all combines for chill out heaven. The Staff - wow... Javier, the pool and spa manager was in contact prior to our trip... arranging discounted spa visits and reserving our pool beds. Ramon, our butler... all I can say is that we put our lives in his hands for 7 days and everything was terrific. Unobtrusive... but always available... and checking to see that everything for us was perfect. Virtually every staff member goes out of their way to know you, your name, your preferences, and to say "hola." I know this is only one experience at Pacifica, but nice people go to this resort. Our foursome met many friendly, happy people. Nice to have absolutely no drama for an entire week (boo to you lady... hogging the lounge chairs that one time at the pool... :( ). The food was really good. There is not a thing we ate (and after a week at an all inclusive... the restaurant menu gets a little old) that I can honestly say was not enjoyable. Some of the "chef's specials" were pricey. The $20 "vig" for the rack of lamb was well worth it but we were not going to spend $50 a head for the bone-in cowboy steak. The spa is really great too! The massage therapists are absolutely first rate. Many others that we met echoed our sympathies that these massages were among the best we've ever had. Note to the wise: If you nicely decline the "breakfast meeting" at the Sunset Beach resort which you are offered at check in... you will miss the annoyance of the timeshare pitch. Unless you want to give up a significant chunk of time (4-5 hours) for a $300 spa credit...I would pass. Also, based on what we ate and drank, the all-inclusive deal is a winner. Yes, it get's a little repetitive... but go to eat at one of the other resorts for a meal or two if you get bored. Last but not least... Adults only... it was a beautiful thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos