My GF & I spend @ week @ Pacifica. We booked private transportation with translobo with was seamless & relaxing.
We booked an overview room (we were given room # 1421), upon entering the room we were both let down. The room is on the 2nd floor & is small. Fortunately, Miguel @ the front desk was able to move us to a suite (1552) on the 2nd day (we paid $130 / nite for the upgrade). The room was a great improvement. The room comes with a butler (Paulo) & she was very helpful.
We both wanted R & R we able to the R & R.
Spent a day @ Sunset (adult pool & skypool). Adult pool was ok & the skypool was more of a party scene. That said, preferred the quite pool @ Pacifica to either of these pools.
If you like to workout during your vacation, head up the hill to Sunset as the gym there is much better.
We ordered room service numerous times & it came relatively quick, was what we ordered & was hot & good.
With our room upgrade we did received access to a beach cabanna. Service is ok, but because you can't cool off in the ocean you are constantly going back & forth to one of the pools to cool off. Truthfully, nothing special but a nice perk.
Our butler (Paulo) was able to get us a great price for 3 massages. My suggestion would be not to accept the first price they present & be prepared to walk away. Once our butler found out we were interested she was able to get us a price we were comfortable. I have read on TA that some people have gone into town for massages to get a better price. Once you take into account the taxi fare & the extra travel time, we were better off getting a massage @ the resort.
Lastly, one observation that I was surprised to see was the number of people who did not tip the staff. People, if you can afford to stay @ place like Pacifica & you receive good / great service don't be cheap. An average day we spent around $40 on tips (maid, room service guy, happy cart guy, pool service guy).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos