I cannot believe that this property is not rated #1 in Cabo. This was my first time going to an all inclusive. I expected buffets with ok food! We had Gourmet dinners in the restaurants every single night. Not to mention the fantastic breakfasts and lunches by the pool.
The young and very talented chef made spectacular food. The Sunday champagne brunch is not to be missed.
The new manager of the hotel Mr. Barreras was on top of everything and has improved the service and quality of this place greatly. He is always around, making sure everyone is happy, including his staff.
The food & beverage manager , Mr. Ramirez also made sure that every single guest was satisfied. They are both truly perfect gentlemen and genuinely kind. I think this is the reason why all the staff are also very happy, polite and friendly.
Edu and his staff by the pool, all the gentlemen at front desk and even Alfredo, our Bell boy were so so kind and helpful.
Rooms were clean, and room service was fabulous.
Mr. Barrera and Mr.Ramirez, together with their lovely staff have everything in control and go out of their way to make you happy. Our four nights there were like a dream! We will be back very soon.
MUCHAS GRACIAS .....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos