This will have been our second time staying at the resort and again they exceeded our expectations. The food was fantastic, service is always friendly. We decided to try out the spa this time and my boyfriend went back three times it was an amazing experience. This resort is especially great for couples wanting to reconnect and just unwind and spend time. We also tried out the day bed service on the beach this trip and we loved it. We asked for a room upgrade on this trip and our front reception hostess Maybelline was fantastic she was able to upgrade us and provided us a little deal in the process. Again one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at, we will be back next year for sure we have found our oasis away from home for that perfect yearly get away.
My only caution to travelers with this resort is it is primarily and all adult resort but there is really no night life so if you are going to party or club it; this will not be the resort for you. It is also one of the last resorts at the far end of Cabo so it is a treck to get from the resort back into town its only a 15 dollar cab ride but if your looking for the ease of being close to things for shopping etc you will have to travel to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos