Pueblo Bonita Pacifica Resort was absolutely gorgeous. We spent most of the day lounging in a cabana on the beach, which was only a few feet away from the pool. The ocean is only a few yards away as well. Unfortunately, you cannot get in the water in that area because of the rough waters, however, it is so cold, I didn't mind. There were two bars out by the pool including a swim up bar. Give the fresas-colada a try..YUM! The food at the main restaurant was great, especially the Sunday Brunch. We ate breakfast there everyday. Room service runs 24 hours, so if you have a late night downtown, the pizza is a great 4 AM snack! The resort definitely caters to those who are in the mood to relax with gentle music, a full service spa, and aromatherapy in all rooms, but if you are anything like us, you will be glad to know that downtown in only a short taxi or shuttle ride away. Also, a great perk of getting the all-inclusive package is that all of the other Pueblo Bonito resorts are included as well, so you can visit all of the other resort pools and enjoy the bars and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos