We were here for 2 enjoyable weeks and are coming home tanned and fit. Our room had a beautiful view and was clean and fresh. The standout at this resort for us was the fitness center, specifically the group fitness classes. I discovered Alex, the instructor and fitness center manager after watching him teach a couple boot camp classes to other guests. The classes are $15 and are limited in size so you will get personal attention. I took boot camp and total conditioning classes for 7 days and already notice an imprvement in my fitness level. I workout every day so am in shape but I left the classes soaking wet and really challenged and learned new techniques to take home. I also had the opportunity to have some of these classes as private because I was the only guest signed up and Alex gave me a complete personal training experience for the class price of inly $15! Make your vacation a healthy one and sign up for these classes! The gym facilities are great too for $17 per day but personally, the classes are a better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos