This property is a beautiful resort at the end of the road. This was my first time in Cabo and we chose a great resort to spend a few days in luxury.
The Good: The service staff is exceptional. The rooms are clean comfortable and perfectly maintained. The property is meticulously groomed.
The not as Good: The food was just, okay. Both in the main restaurant and the buffet's food was less than impressive. (if you do go to the buffet you will not receive better service than you will from Christian) We did have a great meal at the sister property "Sunset Beach" next door (1/2 mile away, also got hit up for time share during meal). This resort is at the end of the road literally.The beach is un-swim-able and you are a $12 taxi ride away from anything.
The Disappointing: Asked to attend a time share presentation at check-in. Drink service is extremely slow, everywhere on the property. Either to save money of keep the drunkenness down in an all inclusive environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos