My husband and I chose PB Pacifica to celebrate our 20th anniversary, and it did not disappoint. From the moment we arrived, we knew this was the place for us! We were greeted at our car by Antonio, Karim (El Compa) and Marco (El Tocayo), we enjoyed their friendliness and humor all week. Check-in was smooth, we were an hour early so we passed the time with a couple Corona's and delicious fish tacos. Our bell boy took us to our room and gave us lots of great info about the resort and amenities, yes you do need to call room service if you want cold beer, the refrigerator is barely room temperature, but who cares? We stayed in room 1135 the view was stunning from both the balcony and the front door!
The resort is perfect if you just want to relax and unwind, it is so quiet and peaceful. We decided to reserve the Dinner on the Beach on our anniversary night, it was so worth it! We were escorted to our private table and beach bed by Isidro and Julian, who were our servers and made the whole experience so special. The food was beyond what we expected, everything was phenomenal, kudos to the chef at Pacifica! We ended our evening relaxing on the beach bed listening to the crashing surf...absolute perfection.
I'm not sure why there are any negative reviews about this place, the food and service were way beyond our expectations. We had breakfast every morning at Siempre and never tired of the buffet (we loved being greeted each morning by Nancy). Lunch almost always consisted of fish tacos for us, they were just too good to pass up! We ordered room service a few times and were always happy with the quality of the food and speed of service.
When reading the reviews here, I used to roll my eyes when people would say how they felt like the staff became their friends...well...it's true, we already miss the joking and laughter. The worst part about Pacifica, having to leave! It is a gorgeous property with an amazing staff, we would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos