Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$463
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$274
$267
$427
$361
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$382
$330
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$133
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$675
$632
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$398
$335
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$284
$204
Melia.com
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$397
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
$216
4,258 results
All reviewssiempre restaurantpueblo bonitobeach bedsbutler servicesushi restaurantsunset beachmain restaurantpillow menutime sharesister propertiesvip loungeswim up barla fridafree shuttlefish tacoscouples massageall inclusive package
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I love this place and the staff always take great care of their guests! We've stayed in a suite before and was impressed with the service of our butler Jaime. We last stayed in a Deluxe room during the 4th of July week. Breakfast buffet and menu is fantastic compared to other hotels we've stayed at in Cabo, even the drinks taste and have better quality. Every time we've gone we seem to get attached to the hotel staff who have great work ethic and personalities! Adriana from the rec services was a blast and truly helped my family bond playing the outdoor games! It was fun! Also, Javier B. was out front everyday to greet us and help us with any questions we had! He was so nice and accommodating! Truly hard working! Hope to see the same staff on our next visit! Take care!

1  Thank KristyWags
Reviewed August 2, 2013

DO NOT stay at this resort! I have stayed in some really nice places in Mexico but Pueblo Bonito Pacifica was not one of them. When I was booking my trip for July I read all the reviews and just thought people were being too picky....NOT! Listen to reviews...they are true!
The resort and surroundings are beautiful but the service stunk. The service was poor!! 1st day there NO BUD LIGHT....not a can beer on the premises........that's what the waiter told me. Had to get a taxi into town to buy beer!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
8  Thank Mittensca
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear Mittensca,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review us, regarding the beer problem, we do offer different brands of canned beer, we'll make sure to check this matter with our A&B manager in order to be more careful and to have a better control of the inventory.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a really beautiful property near the western end of Cabo. When you drive up over the mountain and look down on it you will think you are in paradise! The Pacifica is showing a little age compared to the sister property nestled on the cliffs next door, but its set up is nice and intimate. It is a small resort by comparison to the other sister properties with only a few hundred rooms I'm guessing.

The intimacy is also the source of some of its shortcomings, in my opinion. There are not a lot of food choices , bars, entertainment. I guess this is due to the fact that it apparently was established as a "holistic" retreat. It is quiet for the most part. The spa is amazing. I found the main restaurant to be really nice and the food both interesting and good. I was less impressed with the poolside restaurant and the coffee shop. The food quality there was not that grand and the service was lacking. There is a small asian-inspired restaurant that provided a tasty treat for us one evening. The bar near the lobby was nice but small. After a few days I felt like I wanted to get off the resort because it was so small--but that was just me.

If you want to visit a sister property there is a shuttle that runs between them. It is best to check with the valet to make sure you know the hours and frequency. There was one situation where we had to wait an extended amount of time for our return trip back at the end of the evening.

Pools: There is a lot of chatter on the reviews about the pools. They are nice and the wind screens are effective. Yes, the tiles are coming off and, quite frankly, it is time they close the resort for a few days to correct the problem as it gives the appearance of being run down when probably not warranted.

Rooms: We had a standard room. I found it to be rather small compared to a couple of other resorts in the Cabo area where I have previously stayed. There was not much "living" space and the bath was small and nothing special.

Service: It needs a step up. I can't say that it was bad but I didn't feel like they were very attentive. I had to wait what seemed like forever for servers to come around the pool. In the morning the pool area was already well attended before they ever opened for beverages.

I think if management would take a few days and and make some cosmetic repairs to their pools and use that time for some customer service training it would be time well spent and guests would react very positively.

Bottom line: If the value equation is right for you, this is a nice property that is a great place to spend a few days.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank okie74012
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

We would like to thank you for taking to the time to express your comments and concerns about our resort, we apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you, but we are glad that you ended up having a great time during your stay at Pacifica, we can assure you that we will take action based on the feedback that you and other guests have given us. Hope to welcome you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Was really looking forward to staying at this resort. Heard a lot of good things about it but really disappointed with the hotel. Very run down. This place needs some serious up keep. I was picking up pool tiles with my feet. Pictures of the resort online look great but trust me, it's NOT. service is ok as long as you tip them well. If your not tipping they won't come around to take your order. Highly recommend staying at there other hotel Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, much nicer!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Cristina M

Dear Cristina M,

Thank you very much for the feedback provided, we feel sorry to hear you didn't have the time you were expecting. Regarding the pool tiles, repairs are already scheduled to be done in September.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The resort is nice and away from all the craziness of downtown. About 15 minute ride to downtown when you want to shop. Our main issue is that to receive your "all-inclusive" bracelet, you are required to check in with the "activity coordinator" which is actually the Time Share Salesperson. They want you to go to a breakfast and require $20 to reserve your spot. Those that said no were berated and bullied. We just said we would go, paid the $20 and figured that was our payment to be done with the Time Share pressure. All of the staff work really hard. It appears they are understaffed as there were very few staff to work many, many tables at the restaurant and many many people around the pool. Perhaps they have more during the busy season. They need one staff person just to chase the flies away from the fruit that is on the buffet. Note that there are two restaurants at Pacifica. The other restaurants are at the other sister hotels in town. They set up a Martini Bar at 6pm each evening by the pool Abraham ran a really good martini bar. Octavia was the best waiter around the pool. Manuel at the Sushi restaurant was great to talk to and was quick with service.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the third floor. Rooms on the first floor are too low to see the water on the beach.
1  Thank Melhome45