This is a great place if you just want to get away and relax by the pool with a drink in your hand. It is on the Pacific Ocean side of Cabo so you can't get in the Ocean water, but the 2 pools make up for that. From the moment we stepped out of our shuttle from the airport, the staff was friendly. The only down side, was the food selection, as we purchased the all inclusive plan and by the end of the week, I was kind of bored with the same selections for each meal. I also would have like to have known about the dress code for dinner ahead of time. I didn't notice this anywhere on the website before hand and was on there at least 10 times looking at things. I don't think many other people knew about it either as a lot of people would show up in shorts.
The SPA was absolutely amazing. We went 3 different times for different services and was always impressed! I would recommend this to anyone staying at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos