First off the hotel is beautiful. Very simple and peaceful. The pool is very nice and quiet and there was never a problem getting chairs by the pool. The staff was very nice and helpful except one [-] which I will get to in a minute. There were a lot of shuttles to other affiliated hotels and taxi's were always available. The rooms were comfortable not great because the cable service is limited if you do want to watch TV and the bathrooms are kinda cramped. All in all I would stay there again but...............We went on a deal through an agent and the time share salesman are like vultures. Every time you turn around there is someone asking to give you "free" coupons or other stuff to sit through an hour and a half of a sales pitch. Dinner, sitting by the pool, phone calls in your room three and four times a day. The last day I told the day manager if the woman called us again I was going to report her to the ownership. Also, I am not sure of the chef's name they were hyping up but either he needs to examine his recipes or his staff because the food was not very good. Clumpy beans, badly executed mexican food and for some reason they serve you miso soup with every meal as a complimentary appetizer. I found this odd when I ordered a quesadilla for lunch? We had dinner which was very expensive with small quantities of food. Although we had teppan and it was tasty. By far the best food we had at the hotel. We had breakfast which was served to us cold including cold coffee. For a three or four star resort this was by far the worst food I have had at the worst prices. But according to a member of the staff "We should be happy with the food even if it was a little cold because of the deal we got on the room". If you want peace and quiet stay at this hotel and utilize the spa. But, eat at the sunset which is about a 5 minute shuttle ride. They have a great cigar bar and the drinks are very good. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 6. I would not pay full price for this hotel. If you can get it at the $300.00 for the week cost we got it great. Paying more than that would waste your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos