If you are looking for a great spa and resort away from the party, this is the place to be!
I can't say enough about the wonderful staff. Moses, Ophelia, and Alex are just a few! Cabo wasn't our favorite, yet we would return to this resort in a heartbeat.
The resort is nestled into a little cove which is about 15 minutes of a drive from downtown. For the Cabo nightlife and shopping I would suggest renting a car. If you want clean beaches (no swimming in the ocean here), good food, clean rooms, high quality drinks, fantastic spa, and awesome staff then this is the place to go.
We went to the 90 minute time share presentation and weren't pressured to buy once they realized we weren't interested. They gave us coupons for marlin fishing, spa credit, and shuttle back to the airport even though we didn't purchase. A result of fishing had us bring about four pounds of marlin back to the resort which the chef and staff of Sushi (resort restaurant) were thrilled to prepare in eight different ways for us to try.
I would definitely recommend this adult only resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos