My wife and I visited the Pacifica in march. Have no concerns the resort is beautiful, the beach amazing, service is gracious (Alexis as the sushi restaurant and Julian and Siempre) we enjoyed and they worked so hard to assure your enjoyment.
Beach (quiet, beautiful)
Grounds (nicely manicured)
Value (great resort for the $)
Service (Julian, and Alexis just to name a couple! Compliments to the bellmen as well
Spa (very good staff, my wife loved Carmen)
Can use all pueblo resorts and free transportation between several! All inclusive works at all if you are a Pacifica guest
Very quiet resort and private (pro for us, not great choice if you are going for the party)
Food was excellent and my wife is a little particular with dining
**must see the sky pool at the pueblo bonito sunset! (amazing views)**
FYI all views have an ocean view but lower levels can be partially blocked. Ask for higher floor.
Smaller room (clean, very nice, but a little small, not that important to us bc we spent so much time out of the room)
Need to go off site for activities, but is a short cab ride or we recommend to take the free shuttle
Beach is not swiwable (we are pool and fresh water people :)
Wifi was in and out but it was free and we are told they are looking to improve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos