We stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica for 5 nights. We splurged for the upgrade to the butler service. While the resort setting is beautiful, the overall experience was sub-par. I've traveled to many all-inclusive resorts, most of which were cheaper than the Pacifica - all of them were much nicer and a better experience.
- Great setting
- Private beach is great
- Saw whales from the resort almost every day
- Service by the pool was good
- Drinks were large and fairly strong relative to other resorts I've visited
- Dining at Frida (at Sunset Beach) was great
- Saw or spoke to our Butler 2 or 3 times - was almost a chore for him to help us. Not worth the extra cost
- Resort told us free calls. Come to find out it was free phone calls to the United States but not local? What kind of policy is that? Had to request a credit for our call to the United States (even though it was stated fee)
- Resort added "charity" donation to our bill. Told us at time of check-in we could remove it but paperwork had to be filled out for the credit. This seems like a very cheesy policy for a nice resort.
- Food choices were limited. Main restaurant was good for dinner, breakfast was average at best. Lunch by the pool was decent. The Sushi restaurant reeked of burnt oil and was dirty - so we never tried it
- Resort seems to be falling apart. The pool tiles are pretty well documented here. Also, our shower had moldy grout and the pillow in the cabana was full of mold. The cabana itself was also falling apart. This is an indication of the overall hotel management - just a poorly managed resort.
Overall, we wouldn't go back to the Pacifica. Cabo was terrific but the resort was sub-par.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos