We arrived late on Jan. 31 and were given a room with 2 beds. After speaking with the front desk we were advised not to unpack and we would be moved in the morning. This was done and we spent two weeks in the perfect space. Most mornings I was on the terrace at 7AM to watch the sun rise over the ocean. Every member of the staff was welcoming, warm and friendly and eager to assist. The meals at Siempre were outstanding. Breakfast, either buffet or by menu offered a wide variety, and the lady who made omelets to order soon learned my preference. After a few days we were greeted by name each morning. Lunches were tasty and dinners here were 5*, particularly the "surf and turf". The shrimp cocktails and caesar salads made up most of my lunches either poolside or at the outdoor Horizons restaurant. Outstanding! And, while we don't eat sushi we discovered wonderful dining at Pescados sushi restaurant. The chef prepares the best mixed fried rice I've ever had! (We dined there 3 times and recommended it to others). Anyone who dines there will be treated to the outstanding service of Alexis and Gregorio. These two young men made dining there very special. We did shuttle to the downtown sister property "Rose" and had a couple of lovely lunches there. The Rose has a swimming beach while the Pacifica's long stretch of beach is gorgeous but not safe for swimming (the 2 pools were great, though) We were ready for a quiet, child free vacation spot and we felt we couldn't have made a better choice. We loved sleeping with the terrace door open enjoying the evening breezes. The A/C and ceiling fan were never needed. We would return in a flash!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos