We had an overall great stay at Pacifica beginning of February.The food at dinner at Siempre was the best we had ever come across at an all inclusive.We had a bad experience at lunch which left us wondering though.I had ordered a hamburger which I ordered cooked through.( I had been very ill two days before and wanted to be extra safe)When it arrived,20 to 25 minutes later I took a bite and then noticed it was medium rare.I sent it back thinking they would fire a new one and low and behold the same one came back( with the bite taken out on a blood soaked bun and cold fries) 20 minutes later.I did not eat it and I left hungry.I went back later to talk to the restaraunt manager and waited 10 minutes in the lobby,while she avoided looking at me after being told I wished to speak to her.I finally gave up leaving very unhappy.I don't think this is the service level they are striving for.
We did however have great service from Regulo at Siempre at multiple dinners,and Moeses,Octavio and Jasmine at the pool.On the days that these people weren't serving by the pool it was hit or miss trying to get a drink,which is fine if you have a walk up bar but they made it clear that they didn't want you to get your own.
My husband and I had massages at the spa and both agreed that they were the best we had ever had at an all inclusive resort,fabulous atmosphere .
All in all it was a great week with the few negatives being the service at pool sometimes,Internet service and the one bad lunch experience.We would definitely go back to this resort and would recommend it to friends looking for a quiet getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos