We stayed at Pueblo Bonito Pacifico Resort for the first week of November
Hotel: very clean, room was often cleaned twice daily, bar fridge was topped up daily, friendly staff, able to shuttle to other sister hotels (Sunset, Rose), no evening activities except sitting by the fire urns, very low key and easy going. Loved the food at Siempre for dinner (we ate steak every time). Went to Sunset hotel for lunches at Skypool ( fish taco) and fancier lunches at the Bristro (which had beautiful views).Wish we had discovered the adults only pool at Sunset eariler in the week.
Beach: not swimmable at Pacifica or Sunset but took shuttle to Rose hotel and found it very busy with activities (jet skis) and peddlers. The ocean at Rose was dirty with lots of gray bubbles. Pacifico beach is lovely to walk on and very clean.
Pools: At Pacifico the large pool was a bit cool to swim in compared to the other round pool. There are tiles missing in the pools as previous reviewers comment on.By 11am there was no umbrellas avail. Lots of towels available. Great pool side service by staff who come around routinely for drink and food orders.
Bugs: lots of mosquitos and moths hanging around the light fixture of hotel room. Mosquitos also get in room quickly by patio door. The bugs were so annoying we couldn't play tennis for more than 20 minutes.
Sunwing: our trip was booked through Sunwing which included transportion to and from airport. Pacifico is the last stop on a long drive. The drive has lots of construction around Los Cabos; speed bumps and winding roads also slow down the ride. We got out of the plane at 3:30, waiting until 4:30 when all passengers were accounted for then finally arrived at hotel by 7pm.
The return trip was less time consuming thankfully.
Overall we loved the Pueblo Bonito Pacifico hotel. We took advantage of going to Sunset Hotel often (only a 4 minute shuttle). I would rate the hotel a 5 star having been to lots of 4 stars and a few 5 star hotel in Mexico and Caribbean. We had a lovely time at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos