Steve and I spent 7 days at this wonderful friendly clean off the beaten path hotel. About a 5-10 min. walk through what they call the jungle to the beach/town or if you wanted to walk the main road to town about 20 mins. Vito ( the owner) , Jonathan (Front desk) and David (Employee) all became family/friends. Each morning they cooked authentic Mexican breakfast as we sat outside in the garden and in the evenings we would enjoy sitting in the back garden visiting with them all. I highly recommend anyone to stay here if you want to truly enjoy the real culture of Cabo and the people that live here. Jonathan recommended that we try a little place up the road for authentic beef tacos...yummy and there is a little store next to it. Taxi's are expensive and never the same charges. The buses are inexpensive. Allow time. if you want to take one back to the airport ( allow about 2-3hrs) and all can be caught right in front of the hotel. We were truly sad when we had to leave for home after our visit to this little gem of a hotel and the most wonderful people that we call friends/family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vito and Virginia Parlato invite you to their charming Mediteranean-style boutique hotel, located 3.7 km from downtown Cabo San Lucas on the tourist corridor. Suites Terrazas de Positano offers 8 fully-equipped suites each with a lovely terraza and magnificent view to Medano Bay and Lover's Beach. Come enjoy the tranquility, the many amenities and the warm atmosphere provided by your hosts... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Positano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Terrazas De Positano
- Positano Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos