Just spent some time at the Positano Hotel in Cabo. The management is extremely friendly and helpful, the breakfasts included in your stay are delicious, and the garden is lovely. The pool area and the gardens are manicured and restful, and the entire area, including palapas and lawn chairs, was a delight in the January weather. I found my room to be airy and the beds comfortable, all very clean with amenities like and in room safe and individual balcony, ceiling fan and television.
There are only a few rooms, ALL of the rooms are on the second floor, which makes this hotel a poor choice for people who cannot use stairs, but positive of that location is that one has a distant sea view from the second floor. The sunsets from the balcony were splendid and the breezes on this site are heavenly.
The noise from the highway was unpleasant for me, but had the advantage of being a site of many great taco stands and an immediate stop for the many buses to the center of town and to beaches.
Positano Hotel is very good choice and a safe and comfortable place to enjoy as your base in Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vito and Virginia Parlato invite you to their charming Mediteranean-style boutique hotel, located 3.7 km from downtown Cabo San Lucas on the tourist corridor. Suites Terrazas de Positano offers 8 fully-equipped suites each with a lovely terraza and magnificent view to Medano Bay and Lover's Beach. Come enjoy the tranquility, the many amenities and the warm atmosphere provided by your hosts... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Positano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Terrazas De Positano
- Positano Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos