Our home doesn't look out over the city and water of Cabo San Lucas, but Craig and Lori's does. We stayed with them for four relaxing days at the end of February before heading north to meet with whales and sea lion pups. We had a wonderful time in Todos Santos and La Paz, but we'd booked another night at Casa Contenta before leaving Baja and, when we walked in the door my wife said, "it feels like we've come home." The Harrison's are perfect hosts, available to provide guidance, advice and as little or as much conversation as you might like. The other guests in the five-room home were interesting and compatible, but the home has four levels with multiple places for relaxation on each, so one can easily be alone, too. Go there. Stay there. Just don't take MY room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located one mile from both the ocean and the nearest golf course, and situated in the small enclave of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, our Casa Contenta Bed & Breakfast Inn is the perfect paradisical refuge at the edge of the known world, "Lands' End", the tip of the magnificent Baja Peninsula. A place where like-minded, adventurous spirits take comfort in relaxation and activity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Casa Contenta Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Contenta Luxury b&b
- Casa Contenta Luxury Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Contenta Bed & Breakfast Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos