We choose the Riu Palace based on the reviews. We have stayed at other all inclusive resorts and love cruises. I wanted something special for the big one. After reading about the room types, I had to go with the ocean front jacuzzi suite. It was amazing, a corner suite with amazing views, a 20 foot balcony overlooking the ocean. We ordered a full breakfast from room service almost everyday. We were a bit worried about the reservation issue we read about. But luckily for us, it was not a problem, we were able to attend any restaurant any night without a problem, and not have to get up at 7:00 am! The food was excellent in all the restaurants, we loved the Sushi restaurant, and had the best service ever thanks to William! Krystal was awesome too! the buffett was great too, it was so classy, just like being on a cruise. They enforced a strict dress code, no shorts and the Men had to had sleeves. The in room bar really impressed us, unlimited beers & water stocked daily, as much vodka, rum & tequila you ever need! We went to the disco once, and it was fun. Going to town is a blast, a 12.00 cab ride. We enjoyed parasailing, jet sking, and for my birthday, we did the zip lining tour! more like a boot camp. We recommend Cabo Adventures, about an hour and half out of town in a lush canyon. This Hotel was way better than the Santa Fe next door. Excellent room and food, and the staff is friendly and always cleaning!
My only complaints:
If your a wine drinker, like myself, bring your own, as I did. We didn't care for the shows, would rather walk on the moon lite beach! And my biggest complaint would be the beds, we had a King in the best room and it was pretty bad. They should definetely invest in a pillow top bed and a better wine selection. But overall, I would recommend this Hotel to anyone and I would go back to same room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos