Overall this place is a good hotel. I stayed at the RIU in aruba and this one is exactly the same including the resturants, which was a little disappointing but still very good. The pools are huge, one note that one pool is heated and the other is not. I talked with a couple of people that did not know the other pool was heated b/c their room was right near the "cold" pool.
The rooms were clean and the staff was great. They have some pretty good entertainment.
We walked to town a couple of times (during the day), in the evenings take a cab.
If you are looking for things to do outside of the resort check out http://www.cabo-outfitters.com/ ... we went out with casey (owner) and had a great time. The Jeep tour through the mountain was amazing. We also did the kayak trip which was so good we went for the jeep tour later in the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos