Just returned home from one week at the Riu Palace, Los Cabos. While they have done everything up beautifully to ensure that you have a wonderful view of the ocean from your room and the pool areas. one still cannot swim in the ocean due to the severe undertow. My friend waded to her knees and was flung out and rolled by the undertow! I was afriad that I wouldn't be able to reach her before she was pulled back in. It is also very difficult to walk the beach due to the type of sand. You sink with each step. The food was excellant, staff friendly and helpful if you could find someone. There seemed to be a lack of people serving and the ones that were there worked VERY hard.
Overall, it is a great hotel with a great view. Not our favorite vacation spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, BookIt.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos