This is a long story short but it was one of the worst vacations that I have had. My husband and I were here for 7 days with a party of 40+ for our wedding. We get in to check in and none of us have the rooms we had paid for..... over a year and in a half ago, they wanted to put us all in twin beds, they didn't have us down as a wedding party and had the nerve to tell my husband and I who paid for the honeymoon package and room that we would only be getting twin beds... after hours of fighting rooms were finally figured out but it was twin beds pushed together for everyone, no one got their king suites. Then the wedding planner told us wrong information, did not show up til the morning of the wedding, and did not bring my the flowers I order, took then three days to get my mother in laws dress back to me. It was a nice resort, beautiful facility but the management was rude, staff was rude to our party, I would NEVER stay here again or recommend this place to another bride.
VERY UNHAPPY BRIDE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos