i was there between 15-22 Nov. 2013 and the woman i was with ended up losing her necklace and rings in the SPA. basically either they fell there or we conclude now someone took them.
We are not happy the SPA being a sperate company didnt phone the police of resort security and let them investigate. I feel the whole thing was sluffed off. It wasnt like losing it on the resort. The spa is a separate building and very few staff or guest in there. so im writng the head of RIU and asking why security and management didnt handle this in a better way. the fact the SPA is a seperate company does not give the resort chain a free pass for not providing proper safety for its guest. Warning to all guest that the SPA is separete from the hotel and losing anything there to be acted upon is a waste of time considering she got back her ear rigns but not her necklace proves that the necklass is still there or was stolen and mgmt. lacked the capacity to properly handle security of gurest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos