I was tossing up between Santa Fe and Palace, but went with Palace due to rating and better facilities. on arrival I was told by a guest we can use the Santa Fe facilities Free, but they cant come to Palace. This was a bonus. Being a young couple I felt the food and service was 5 star at Palace and much better, but for the young at heart and pool parties go to Santa Fe. So we went to both hotels throughout the day.
So book the Palace so you can enjoy both Hotels ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos