We visited the Riu Palace with a group of 10 to celebrate a birthday! We planned a special private event, which was costly, but quite lovely.
The rooms were spacious and clean, though the beds were a bit hard. The food was wonderful, the available liquors were premium, and the location was the best on the beach!
A day trip to Lover's Beach is a must, and the water taxi's are easy to use. Just be sure to negotiate a round trip price prior to departing. Shop on the beach for jewelry and keepsakes, not at the hotel. The prices triple at the tables they set up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos