Our stay at the Riu was very good. People like to read these for the problem so we have just a couple of concerns that might interest future travellers.
1)The Krystals. Don't go thre expecting 5 star rest. Maybe it is just me, but raw fish not my thing. If you do plan n going make it early so you have time to hit the buffet after .
2) Steakhouse. I am from Alberta and enjoy a good steak. I asked for well done, as i sually do when on vaction ,because everybody's med well is different so i like to keep it simple. My steak came med well. I sent it back and they returned with a better staek (well done) and a extra lobster tail. At least thay did something to make it right .KUDOS.
3) Beach.No beach to swim, but a very nice pool ovrlooking the water. They say, you swim you die.retty bad under current. Not hotels fault
My wife and i were sitting there just waiting for someone to ask us what we wanted to drink. Our waiter was to concerned about a table of 4 women beside us to remember to even ask us.
Went into cabo ,walked around. Did the Pirate ship and the Catermanran(?) cruise. Saw whales from bot ships.My advise don't book whale watching tour .You see whale from both of these other ships ,and you get to drinks on these.all inclusive.
Not as warm as PV or Cancun. A little windy , but that's ok. Did not see anyone gtting sunburnt. nicely tanned.
The Hotel it self and staff : Top notch. They get the 5 star rating as do the serving staff in the buffet area and of course never forget your housekeeping. All in all ,a very pleasent experience and a wonderful time .
Thanks RIU TEAM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos