Spent the week of Feb 2 to 9 at Riu Palace in Cabo San Lucas which is one of the nicest resorts my wife and I have stayed in. It was very clean and all the staff were friendly and helpfull. The pools were very clean and heated. Our room did not have any musty smell that other reviews have made mention of.
Just a couple things to be mindfull of: The food is typical of all inclusive resorts - it is OK but not spectacular. The nightly entertainment can be rather loud and heard everywhere on the resort but always ends by 10:30pm. No swimming in the ocean - riptdide is very strong and can be dangerous. Some of the excursions offered for extra $$ are lame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos