This is likely the best all-inclusive resort I've ever stayed at… Anywhere !!!
The overall resort is excellent, the pool area is wonderful and it's right on the beach !
The food here is probably the best I've ever experienced at any all inclusive resort. Likewise for the service… And the second floor bar area overlooking the pool and ocean is a great place to relax after a long day in the sun.
All staff really understand what excellent customer service is all about… They bend over backwards to make you feel special and to take very good care of you.
The rooms are good although not overly large and the location is good ..... about a 15 minute walk (or $8 taxi ride) into downtown San Lucas.
Unfortunately the very strong undertows in the ocean at this part of the beach make it too dangerous for swimming but at 10 minute walk along the beach will get you to Medano Beach where you can swim in the ocean safely.
Great resort over all and I highly recommend it ! I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos