My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas. The beautiful beach was super clean, and although the water was deep, if you can tread water it's definitely swim-able.
The food selection was great, notably the seafood. The a la carte restaurants didn't have amazing food, but the service was good. Actually the service throughout the entire hotel was really good, I'd say 8.5/10.
The only cons were the fact that the design of the hotel was old, especially in the rooms. I'd say the rooms were a 3star. The hotel grounds were probably 4.5 stars and the service was pleasant, friendly, and courteous.
I would recommend this hotel for families, couples and groups. Not too many singles so not great for them.
The best thing about the stay was the fantastic weather! Cabo is truly awesome for that. I would gladly stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos